Our History

On September 12, 2020, the CCP celebrated its 60th anniversary.

rubber farming began in Côte d’Ivoire in 1943, with a small area trial in the Tabou region (30 ha) and then in 1953 in Elaeis where 400 ha of rubber trees were planted from seeds from the Far East (Cambodia).

Originally the only entirely private rubber farming company, the CCP built the country’s first natural rubber plant in Elaeis. The process was then that of smoked leaves.

Gradually, the CCP expanded its crops in the Elaeis and Dabou region with a significant evolution from 400 ha of area in 1960 to more than 2,700 ha in 2021. It also contributed to the country’s processing capacity by building two factories in Dabou first, then in Sikensi. Both use the granulation process and are constantly kept at the forefront to ensure the best performance.

See also : The CCP photo album from 1960 to 1970.

Address

Abidjan
Km 2 Route Adzopé-Anyama
01 BP 1191 Abidjan 01
Côte d'Ivoire

Phone

+225 27 20 30 51 15

© 2021 CCP - Compagnie des Caoutchoucs du Pakidié